|Registration Coming Soon|
a. Solo: female / male/ singlespeed female / singlespeed male / fatbike
b. Duo: female / male / singlespeed / co-ed
c. Four person: female / male / singlespeed / co-ed / junior open (new!)
c. Five person: open
d. Corporate: up to 10 riders
e. Enchantedland: up to 6 riders (only two adults per team, shortened 5 mile course. See below.)
Fees & Deadlines
Early Bird: $115 per rider – register by February 29, 2016
Regular: $130 per rider – register by May 21, 2016
Late: $150 – register by June 21, 2016. **too late for a free event t-shirt**
Corporate Teams: $800
Enchantedland teams: $250 (contact us to register)
Juniors: 50% off (contact us for your online discount code)
- Hand-etched pint mugs for top 3 in each category
- Event t-shirt (for “Early” & “Regular” registrants)
- Pint glass, thanks in part to Bosque Brewing
- Post-race raffle of swag, thanks to our generous sponsors
- A kickass race in a pristine setting with no cell service! – you’re welcome
Geared towards the novice rider, youngsters, and families. Max team size is six riders with no more than two adults per team. Enchantedland teams can ride all together (think mom riding with kid), or take turns rotating every other rider as in the standard 24-hour race format, or both. However, only one rider will be counted per lap. Riding only takes place during daylight hours (11:15AM – 8PM on Saturday, and 7AM – 11AM on Sunday), no night laps permitted. Same course as 2013, see course map on Course & Venue tab.
Each rider must complete a waiver before starting the race. We’ll provide waivers for signing at packet pickup, or you can download the waiver, sign it, and bring it to packet pickup. (If you are planning to pick-up packets for your whole team, please bring signed waivers for everyone on your team. Packets will not be released unless we have a signed waiver for the rider.) For those under 18, your parent or guardian must sign your waiver. Do not mail in your waiver, we’ll probably loose it.
Transfers, Changes, and Cancellations
Zia Rides does not offer refunds. We totally understand that life happens. But, so does the race – whether you show up or not. However, we don’t want you, or us, to get our panties in a knot so here are some options:
- Transfer your registration to another rider: Contact us by June 11, 2016 – Cost $10 PITA fee, paid at packet pickup (cash only).
- Transfer your registration to another race in 2016: Contact us by June 11, 2016 – Cost $10 PITA fee. We will provide you a registration code for the next event.
- Transfer your registration to another race in 2016: Contact us by April 2 – Cost $10 PITA fee. We will provide you a registration code for the event. You will pay any difference in cost plus the $10 PITA fee.
Maybe you bought a new Fat Bike, Single Speed, etc and want to change categories. Maybe your dreams of getting in shape to ride solo didn’t quite happen, and you need to join a team. Perhaps, a buddy wants to join you but only if you change from a solo to a duo. We get it. But, it takes a lot of time and effort to make those changes, and it takes us away from focusing on making it the best possible race for everyone. If you still want to change categories, you can do so if you Contact us by June 11, 2016 – Cost $10 PITA fee.
The safety of racers, your crew, and our wonderful volunteers and staff is paramount to us at Zia Rides! In the event that a race must be cancelled or shortened due to Mother Nature or other uncontrollable circumstances, refunds will not be issued.